How do I become a Knight?
- By registering online now!
- Or by calling 0041 (0)79 210 8000 for more information.
- You can also visit our offices in person, at rue Nicolas-Glasson 5, CH-1630 Bulle, or at the Tour de Billens, CH-1680 Romont, in Switzerland.
Simplified explanation of the procedure:
- Go through the pages of our Internet site to obtain as much information as you need.
- Carefully read the Protocol that relates to a title bestowed by the Foundation.
- Choose a coat-of-arms, by looking at the variants you like best.
- Tell us of your choice using the form provided or by telephone.
- Pay a minimum of 300 Ecus (Euro 230.00 / CHF 360.00 / U$ 330.00 ), either by credit card, cheque or by bank transfer to:
Account holder :
(If necessary)IBAN :
(If necessary)SWIFT (or BIC) :
|UBS SA CH-1002 Lausanne
Fondation de l’OCR
CH91 0026 6266 6031 5801E
- The Foundation confirms your choice of title by e-mail or telephone.
- The Foundation sends you a Letter of Recognition (reservation and visualisation of your coat-of-arms).
- You pay the balance of your Seal Duty in a one-off payment or in instalments. Consequently, there is no annual; contribution.
- The Foundation compiles your Letter of Knighthood as well as all the documents relating to your ownership of the titles and informs you personally of how it will be given to you.
If you have any practical s, please do not hesitate to call our secretariat on 0041 (0)26 919 32 87 or send a message to